Founded over a decade ago, this Building Services Consultancy have developed a reputation for delivering energy efficient and innovative projects across the built environment. Having just secured all of their required turnover for the next 12 months they are experiencing another period of stable and sustainable growth.
They are looking to appoint a client facing, Junior or Intermediate, Degree qualified Electrical Building Services Design Engineer with a minimum of 12 months' experience in Building Services who is proficient with Amtech and Dialux.
This is a great opportunity to develop your design skills across all stages of a project from inception, through to detailed design and handover and also post occupancy.
Supported by a Chartered Director, or Chartered Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Assisting with cabling sizing, carrying out load assessments, sizing breakers.
- Designing lighting & emergency lighting, distribution schedules, fire alarms, security systems and emergency lighting.
- Using Amtech and Dialux.
- Producing design stage reports and specifications for electrical installations.
- Marking up AutoCAD drawings.
- Ensuring your designs comply with British standards and regulations.
- Liaising with manufacturers and utility providers.
- Attending site and design team meetings.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive and social team and work on a broad range of projects ranging from £10 - £50M such as mixed-use developments, schools, commercial offices and also high end residential developments.
They operate a 37.5 hour working week and offer pension, an annual bonus, 23 days leave and ongoing CPD.