Energy Consultant / EPC Assessor - To £35K + Car / Car Allowance + Annual Bonus + Paid CPD
Due to growth, I'm looking for an Accredited EPC Assessor / Energy Engineer for this specialist Energy and Sustainability. They are based within an easy reach from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, or Northamptonshire and can support home working.
- Up to £35K basic salary depending on experience.
- Company car or car allowance (To the Value £3K)
- Payment of 1 x Professional Memberships
- Payment (i.e., sponsorship) to complete additional training
- 5 hour working week
- 33 days annual leave
- 100% flexibility to work from home, work from the office, or work from both home and office.
- Clear path to Senior or Principal
Reporting to the Director, an entrepreneurial MSc qualified individual who is a CIBSE Low Carbon Energy Assessor (Level 5), a LEED AP and a CIBSE ESOS Accredited Assessor you'll enjoy a fast paced and challenging role.
The role will be a combination of office and home-based working. How much time you spend in the office will depend entirely on you, and your experience and abilities. If you're more at the Junior / Intermediate level then it would benefit you to be in the office more, however if you're more at an Engineer / Consultant level and have two or more years' experience; you can be home based and just pop intro the office once a week.
Although they are a small business (with 8 staff) they have always punched well above their weight in terms of clients and size of projects, mainly due to the quality of service they provide and the quality of the people they employ.
As most of their portfolio of work is based in London, you must be willing to carry out energy surveys or TM44 inspections on projects based in, and around Central London. All business expenses will be covered, and you will also receive a company car or car allowance and an annual bonus if you exceed a very reasonable and realistic first year budget.
Key tasks and responsibilities.
- Carrying out energy audits and surveys across a range of large-scale commercial, industrial, retail, and public buildings.
- Producing non-domestic EPCs using Design Builder or IES.
- Carrying out TM44 Air Conditioning Inspections.
- Providing strategic advice and recommendations about future energy use, energy efficiency measures, passive and LZC technologies.
- Assisting with the delivery of ESOS and SECR projects.
- Must be an accredited, Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (Level 4 or 5)
- Good knowledge of energy legislation, Part L and EPC conventions
- Previous commercial, industrial, retail, or mixed-use project experience.
- Able to use AutoCAD and Design Builder or IES.
- Willingness to become a DEC or ESOS Lead Assessor (They will pay for it).