Contract MEP Revit Technician:
£26 - £30 per hour (Contract outside IR35)
Our client is a prospering and ever-expanding Consultancy based in Liverpool and is currently looking to employ the help of an MEP Revit Technician on a contract basis to assist in their recent influx of projects. Due to their continued growth and highly regarded customer relations, over the last few months their project portfolio is only growing over the current and previous months and now have an outstanding opportunity to employ the help of a dedicated Contract Revit technician to help with their engineer teams across multiple building sectors.
As the successful Revit Coordinator, you will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position and will have proven capability with Revit MEP on the modeling side of things and ideally with have experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and Outlook. You will have experience producing detailed, coordinated service models to a high level of detail and will have been in a position where you have liaised collaboratively with engineers on projects. It is imperative that you are confident in your ability in this role as you would be the leading BIM input on certain projects.
* Working on a Job-by-Job basis.
* Ongoing Contract, with an option for a permanent position.
* Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards.
* Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business.
* Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work.
* Coordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face-to-face meetings.
* Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company.
This is a fantastic position for someone that is looking for a new opportunity to get straight involved with exciting projects in an upcoming consultancy. If you want to find out more about this position,
Then please get in touch with Jed Canham- jed @conradconsulting.co.uk