Your new company
A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Belfast providing services throughout the UK & Ireland are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their MEP team in Belfast. Established over 70 years, this practice deliver professional construction related consultancy services at the highest level to both private and public sector clients.
Your new role
- Carry out design of Mechanical Building Services
- Liaise with other design disciplines.
- Liaise with Clients.
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work & cost estimates.
- Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations
- Attend design team and site meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified to Degree Standard in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services
- Knowledge and experience of regulations.
- 3 years min. experience working within Mechanical Building Services design consultancy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems.
- Team player and ability to influence team members in a positive way
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a well established practice where there is an opportunity to fast track your career, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.