An unmissable opportunity for an Associate Electrical Engineer to join a rapidly growing Critical Systems team.
A global consultancy and leader in the Data Centre industry is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team to lead projects and Engineering teams on some of the worlds largest data centres for blue-chip clients.
As a growing business function, the critical systems team can give you a genuine career path in to more senior positions in the fastest growing market in the construction industry.
Key attributes for this role
- The role would be suitable for a technically skilled person who can lead the electrical team on their projects and co-ordinate with the other disciplines. Experience in doing this is essential
- Experienced in leading MEP projects entirely.
- Will need to be a hands-on Engineer whilst managing others, i.e. produce drawings / schematics / specs / undertake calculations
- Understand and have experience in how to size & select larger power system components such as UPS (500-1000 kW+), generators (1250kVA+), LV/MV switchgear, 11/0.4kV transformers.
- Experienced in client facing situations on critical systems projects.
- Be commercially aware; able to deliver their projects to an agreed budget/resource plan whilst identifying any scope changes and bringing them to the attention of their manager.
- Confident, good communicator and team player.
The company offer a generous remuneration and benefits package, flexible home working arrangements along side their newly refurbished office space in Central London which encompasses everything about green buildings and productive working spaces you would expect from a global business, committed to producing sustainable solutions for the construction industry.
This role is likely to be popular and my client is ready to interview immediately so please apply now to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to apply, please follow the link or contact Charlie Weeks on firstname.lastname@example.org