Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer seeking a new opportunity in Building Services?
If you have recent experience on Cat A+B fit out projects and are keen to join a growing business, this role is for you!
A well established M&E consultancy are seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They have a large base of repeat and high profile clients who return to them time and time again due to their outstanding service.
Specialising in commercial fit out, the ideal candidate will have recent experience in CAT A+B fit outs and be conversant with BCO standards.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be Degree/HND educated in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in building services design & consultancy
- Have experience working to BCO standards
- Have recent experience using IES modelling software - Essential
- Have recent commercial Cat A and/or B experience
- Be working towards chartered status (IET or CIBSE)
- Be prepared to work in the London office - with some home working available
My client is ready to interview suitable candidates now with a view to starting as soon as possible so please apply now to be considered.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa sponsorship to be considered.
To apply, please send your CV to Charlie Weeks at email@example.com