Are you an Electrical Design Engineer with experience in the Building Services design market?
Looking for an opportunity to work with a tight knit team on varying size of projects in the residential and commercial sector?
My client is an established award winning company with an exceptional portfolio of completed projects.
They are seeking an experienced Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in North London, providing sustainable design solutions for Electrical Building Services such as; Lighting, small power, CCTV, fire alarms and other security systems, as well as LV distribution.
The business operate in a variety of building sectors including; Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Healthcare, Heritage and Public Sector
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years of Electrical Building Services design experience
- Be experienced in design on UK based projects
- Be conversant with British Building Standards
- Be confident in the use of AutoCAD, Amtech and Dialux software.
- Be able to work alone with minimal supervision
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering small packages of work on an independent basis and thus, will be afforded flexible working patterns.
To be successful in application for this role, you must have the right to work in the UK as no Visa sponsorship is available at this time.
My client is ready to interview and onboard the right candidate immediately so please apply now if you are interested.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Charlie Weeks on 02393 876048 or firstname.lastname@example.org