Mechanical Design Engineer - It's all about you. - To £45K + all the benefits you could ask of.
This global, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy has always looked after; and invested heavily in their employees.
Despite Covid, the Director of their London office made sure everyone was looked after, no one was furloughed, no one was made redundant not a single empoyee had their salary reduced.
Most of their Senior leadership team are home grown talent, essentially moving up the ranks from Engineers, to Seniors, to Associates and now Directors.
Due to recent promotions and one Director retiring, they are now looking for the future leaders and have an opportunity for a reliable, Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer for their London office.
Supported by a Chartered, Principal Mechanical Engineer you'll be responsible for leading your own projects, liaising directly with clients, and providing a bit of guidance to the Junior and Graduate Engineers.
Rather than just getting involved in Stage 2 or 3 design, most of the projects they get involved in are to Stage 4 or 4C. Never one to shy away from detail, they also often produce working drawings and installation drawings on behalf of the contractors they work with which is why they always secure so much repeat business.
- Ongoing training plus option to be sponsored by day release to complete an MSc.
- 4 x life assurance
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- An extra day for your birthday
- Payment of 1 x professional membership
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Secure bike storage facilities and 5star hotel style shower and changing facilities.
- Annual bonus
- Extra days leave to pursue a charitable cause
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home up to two (2) days a week.
- Able to use IES or Hevacomp, preferably both!
- At least three years' experience in HVAC Design.
- Previous experience in commercial (office), residential, mixed-use or education projects.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to use your own initiative and make sensible decisions to drive projects forward.
- Commercially aware, know when to challenge a client or ideal and know when to keep quiet in a meeting.
If you'd like more information about this role, responsibilities, company, or the individual you'll be reporting to (who is a bit of a legend in a good way), please call me or send me a private message.
My mobile is zero seven five nine five zero seven one three zero three.
Job Ref 3016