Your new company
This Belfast based consultancy provide services to the mechanical, electrical and public health engineering industry, focusing on project management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and sustainable design. This practice inherits a comprehensive project portfolio of landmark projects including commercial, leisure, education and residential.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Electrical Director to be a key part of the Building Services Engineering team based in Belfast. The role will provide a client facing lead for the Business and ensure the highest technical standards, client service and levels of quality. Line management of the Electrical Team is a key function of the role, ensuring that team leaders are empowered and accountable for the performance of their team and the discipline, whilst at the same time encouraged to be bold in exploring new areas of technical capability and previously untested clients and sectors.
- Be accountable for technical performance, quality and budget control on all projects within the team and have a hands-on approach to resolving technical issues in design elements for both small and major projects.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and resource allocation.
- Managing client relationships and contributing to business development
- Ensuring technical quality through implementation of best practice and continuous improvement processes
- Providing technical leadership on bids and opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably BEng (Hons) degree in Building Services Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership with IET/CIBSE
- 8 years' minimum experience plus relevant qualification
- Excellent leadership skills and client focused
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company where there is an opportunity to progress to Partner. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package, 35 days annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.