Our client is an international Consultancy based in Ipswich and is currently looking to employ the help of an MEP CAD technician. They have seen a real uptick in work over the last few months after a brief pause despite the pandemic and are now having to employ the help of a Revit Coordinator to help with their project load. Which consists of a variety of projects.
As the successful CAD tech you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position and will have proven capability with CAD MEP on the modelling side of things and ideally with have some experience with Navis works and Dynamo. you will have experience producing detailed, coordinated service models to a high level of detail and will have been in a position where you have liaised collaboratively with engineers on projects. It is imperative that you are confident in your ability as this role will see you be the Authority when it comes to all things BIM in the office.
* Develop 2D models and produce necessary drawings
* Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
* Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
* Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
* Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company