LED is a fast growing environmental consultancy based in southeast England. Our purpose is to work with commercial property owners to help them achieve decarbonisation. Established over 12 years ago, we have a large and loyal customer base consisting of many blue chip clients. We are now seeing high demand for our services and have open roles for enthusiastic and committed EPC assessors.
We are a small and friendly team and provide flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. We would expect the role holder to work from home with field survey work to be undertaken as and when necessary. Much of the work is in the South East but we also occasionally provide UK wide services.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Producing high quality non-domestic EPCs using IES.
- Carrying out TM44 Air Conditioning Inspections.
- Carrying out energy audits and surveys across a range of large-scale commercial, industrial, retail, and public buildings.
- Assisting with the delivery of ESOS projects.
- Assisting with the production of DECs
We require someone who:
- Is a self starter, able to work independently, produce work to a high standard and able to communicate effectively
- Has a confident and presentable manner when dealing with clients
- Is an accredited Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (Level 4 or 5)
- Has good knowledge of energy legislation, Part L and EPC conventions
- Has previous commercial, industrial, retail, or mixed-use project experience.
- Is fully conversant with IES VE and capable of modelling a range of building types within the software
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in assessing commercial property
For ambitious individuals, we can offer plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility as you grow in experience.
Benefits will include a car allowance, 25 days holiday per annum, professional membership and training
Salary and benefits package £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.