Join a team of excellent building services engineers working for a trusted consultancy with a reputation for delivering brilliant projects and providing an exciting and collaborative working environment.
This independent engineering consultancy seeks a Lead Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer driven by a potential partnership further down the line. The company culture is excellent and would suit someone outgoing and someone who is hungry to develop and take ownership of projects across several specialist areas.
• Lead engineer working with clients to develop and present project design proposals.
• Prepare specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation as well as work with client issuing docs to tender and recommendation of appropriate contractors.
• Undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client.
• Manage, guide, and develop technical development of engineers.
• Participate in conferences, CPD sessions, reading technical in media etc
• Attend design team and external meetings with clients and contractors
• 5 + years consultancy experience/UK experience
• Degree qualified – Mechanical Engineering/Building Services or Industry related
• Chartered or working towards
• Hevacomp, IES, AutoCAD. Revit MEP although not essential
• Project experience through RIBA stages
The role will attract a competitive salary, dependent on experience, with generous holiday entitlement and a great, friendly working environment and flexible working.