I'm working on a brilliant Senior Mechanical Engineer opportunity for a well-established International consultancy.
They have an excellent reputation in the market and work on landmark projects with construction values of well over £200 million. The consultancy has won multiple awards globally and was voted in the top 20 companies to work in this industry a couple of years ago.
You will be part of a team working on a wide variety of small and large schemes including healthcare, education, leisure, retail, commercial sectors.
- Attending design and site meetings.
- Managing workload.
- Performing job manager responsibilities.
- Producing accurate document including specifications, calculations, condition reports, etc.
- A degree in Building Services Engineering.
- A good working knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and Clash Detection.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills to work alongside architects and contractors to solve problems and come up with innovative solutions.
They offer a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive work environment with excellent benefits and support for development.
Apply now with your updated CV or contact me on 07928 666780 for more information.