Our client is a building services consultancy based in Harlow and is currently looking to employ the help of a /trainee graduate Revit technician. They have seen a real uptick in work over the last few months after a brief pause despite the pandemic and are now having to employ the help of a Revit Coordinator to help with their project load. Which consists of a variety of projects.
As a successful Revit technician, you will have in a similar position and will have proven capability with Revit MEP on the modeling side of things and ideally with have some experience with Navis works and Dynamo. you will have experience producing detailed, coordinated service models to a high level of detail and will have been in a position where you have liaised collaboratively with engineers on projects. It is imperative that you are confident in your ability as this role will see you be the Authority when it comes to all things BIM in the office.
Develop 3D models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
- Full training will be given in the role, however, experience in the building services sector and relevant qualifications would be an advantage.
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for a new opportunity on exciting projects in a growing consultancy. If you want to find out more about this position then get in touch with Kader - 01728 726 121