Mechanical Design Engineer - To £50K + Package.
"Come to the office every day, it's good for you." You won't hear this nonsense if you come and work for this M&E Consultancy.
So, you've got three teams meetings booked for tomorrow and a deadline due for a weeks' time. You could really do with not commuting into the office for a few days so you can just crack on and get the project issued on time by next week.
But no, your boss is insisting that you come in as it's "good for team moral" and will benefit you.
If you're in a similar situation and want to join a building services consultancy who will allow you to do what's best for you, please get in touch.
They offer a busy and fast paced environment and the opportunity of working on both new build and refurbishment projects. You'll be expected to be able to attend meetings, liaise with clients and contractors and ultimately design and deliver your own projects.
You'll have the chance of running a project from the initial fee proposal through to commissioning; and be receive an annual bonus (split across two instalments across the years) if your projects remain profitable.
In addition to flexible hours, the option of working from home up to three days a week, they also offer a decent benefits package, loads of banter and regular social activities.
The opportunity is with a well established MEP consultancy based in Zone 1 who offer a unique working environment, a variety of £2M- £40M projects and loads of flexibility.
· Able to design, plan, manage and deliver medium sized projects; or packages of work on larger projects.
· Able to use IES or Hevacomp.
· Comfortable dealing with architects, contractors and clients.
· Able to manage your own time, do deliver what you said you'd do, in the time you said you'd do it.
· Probably at least three years' experience as an Intermediate or Mechanical Design Engineer; working within the building services industry.