Public Health Engineer - To £45K + Package
Reporting to an experienced Public Health Associate who has over 20 years' experience, you'll assist with the design of above ground drainage services such as hot and cold water, sanitation, rainwater harvesting systems, solar hot water, grey water recycling and wet and dry risers.
Based in their modern, open plan and spacious office based near Covent Garden, you'll collaborate closely with the other 80 Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers on a blend of high value and complex UK, and international projects.
You'll develop a good appreciation of other building services such as HVAC and Sustainable Design, legionella, CIBSE stanbdards, Part G, British Standards and Revit MEP.
- Produce calculations, schematics, drawings, diagrams and specifications relating to Public Health services (Above ground, ie within the building).
- Attend site and client meetings.
- Ensure your calculations and drawings adhere to British standards and best practices.
- Attend regular CPD's to ensure you continue to develop as a PH Design Engineer.
- Degree or HND qualified in Building Services, Public Health Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ideally at least three or more years' experience in a similar role.
- Able to use Revit or AutoCAD to amend drawings.
- Previous hotel, commercial office, residential, mixed-use or data centre project experience.
- Previous experience seeing a few projects through from concept to completion or construction.