Are you done with the hectic travel and train delay that come with your role in London? Do you want to work for an Internationally recognised Consultancy as a BIM Manager working across disciplines on high profile projects?
Our client is a highly recognised consultancy that have been rapidly expanding in the UK and are needing to bring in a BIM Manager to help assist across multiple disciplines. They work in a variety of sectors including health care, mission critical, commercial and high end residential. They have adopted an agile way of working and are allowing this to be as remote as you'd like it to be. As long as you don't mind commuting to your most local office from time to time.
They are looking for a well versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve to the clients goals. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluation 3rd party packaged to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
* Educated to HNC or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years experience within the building services industry
* Ideally a masters in BIM Management
* Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
* Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
* Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
This is a great opportunity for someone who is done with the travel into London and wants a more relaxed and flexible life with a consultancy that's really invested in their Engineers.