Our client Is a growing consultancy in Berkshire that is on the lookout for a technically astute Associate Mechanical Engineer that would be happy in a client-facing role. They boast an impressive client base and have been going from strength to strength which has seen their need to bring in someone to help run the team. They have a very diverse project portfolio so every day you'll be faced with new challenges. They are looking for an outgoing individual that's going to help inspire the team.
As the successful Associate Mechanical Engineer, you will need to be able to effectively liaise with clients and stakeholders to manage expectations whilst maintain and building new relationships for the company. You will be the technical leader when it comes to projects you manage. You will have played an active part in the development of the more junior engineers and will manage the engineering output for each project. You will be responsible for managing financial deliverables and will play a part in the project bids.
Associate Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum 10 years' experience within a building services design position
- Ideally CEng as well as an accredited member of recognised organisation
- Excellent technical capability when it comes to the design of mechanical systems
- Good understanding of building design from a multidisciplinary approach
If you want the opportunity to grow with a consultancy that continues to perform year on year, then get in touch with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conradconsulting.co.uk