Our client is a well known international multidisciplinary consultancy within the built environment. They are currently looking for a Director level candidate to come into their Birmingham office and help with their growth in the Midlands. This is an already established office where you will get to act as the MEP authority on projects. You will be a commercially astute individual who is capable of leading teams of MEP engineers and working on major projects. You will have broad sector experience and will have good business acumen playing a part in work winning already within your current role. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to come in at Director level with equity in the business on offer. The successful candidate will come from a technical design background ideally someone that has experience with tackling projects from a multidisciplinary approach.
MEP Director Responsibilities:
- You will take a management role and will be responsible for leading teams of Design engineers while providing strategic business functions.
- You will be responsible for day to engineering duties, leading by example.
- You will be responsible for financial deliverables as well as fee proposals/ bids.
- You will have exemplary client management skills and will be able to easily maintain relationships while simultaneously growing the brand and winning new business.
- Work with other Directors to shape the future of the business and develop effective strategies to further grow the business unit.
MEP Director Requirements:
- BEng & MSc in Relevant Engineering Bias
- Chartered Engineer with other industry recognised engineering accreditations such as MCIBSE
- Proven Technical leadership within a consultancy environment
- Extremely commercially aware and have experience in winning work
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of your engineering bias.
- Experience of managing teams of M&E Engineers and acting as project lead for major projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director level candidate to come into an already succeeding business and help take them to the next level. If you would be interested in finding out about this role get in touch with Kye Nessling now on 01728 726 125.