BMS Manager / Building Systems Manager/PUblic Sector - Leicester - Up to £49,553, Excellent holidays + pension
Your new company
A Leicester based public sector organisation are looking to appoint a Building Systems (BMS) Manager to join their estates team.
Your new role
The role of the Building Systems Manager is to be responsible for the overall management of the organisations Building Management Systems (BMS) and Building Controls. You will ensure any design, specification, site supervision and financial cost control for any works carried out on the Building Management System (BMS) and Building Controls, whether as major or minor works projects, maintenance support contracts, meet with the requirements of the organisation and is within any financial constraints.
The role includes direct line management of internal BMS and Control Staff and external contractors
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a degree in a related subject e.g. Electrical or Building Services Engineering or an equivalent level of knowledge
- Extensive knowledge/experience of building controls gained in a proprietary "controls house" environment relating to a BMS (preferable Schneider/Satchwell) is a must
- Experience with design, specification and project delivery of BMS Systems.
- The role would suit someone with the ability to operate specialist IT systems related to BMS operation and financial control systems, encompassed with excellent technical problem solving skills, strong negotiating and influencing skills.
What you'll get in return
- £44,045 to £49,553 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- 44 days holiday
- 21% employer pension contribution
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097