Mechanical Director - £80 to £100K + Package + Equity + Autonomy
Due to planned growth and succession planning, this design and sustainability led, MEP (Building Services) Consultancy are looking for a Mechanical Director for their London office.
This role will suit an experienced Mechanical Director who is already generating at last £250K in fees; however, they are also happy to consider an Associate Director who is ready to progress their career and step into their first dedicated, Director level role.
Supported and backed by their two founding Partners; you'll have full autonomy to develop the Mechanical team and the London office. This will include developing the Associate, Principal and Senior level engineers and further developing existing relationships with signature architects.
Having recently moved into a larger, state of the art office they are serious about growing and have ambitious plans to triple in size to 200 staff over the next five years. They already have a secure order book full of interesting projects including masterplans and regeneration schemes, universities, commercial offices, listed buildings, science and research buildings and healthcare projects.
In London, they do have a stable and experienced team of around 25 Engineers and Technicians; and they have a further 40 staff located across the UK.
In addition to having a clear route to equity within 24 months, they also offer flexible working hours, a comprehensive benefits package, and a relaxed, non-corporate working environment.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered with CIBSE or the IMechE.
- At least eight years' experience in Building Services.
- Good awareness of BIM, Sustainability and MEP overall.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Previous experience assisting with fee bids and resource planning.
- Demonstrated track record in winning work.
- Good network of contacts in London.
- Able to plan, manage and deliver projects from feasibility to construction.
Please note this opportunity is with a well-established consultancy; and you would have a clear route to Partnership within five years.