A building services consultancy with numerous offices round the UK are currently looking for a Director to lead a new Cambridgeshire office. This consultancy have a first class reputation for delivering projects on some of the most recognisable buildings in Cambridge already and are now looking for a physical presence. With Sustainability and Aesthetics at the forefront of what they do, they have built up a great reputation within East Anglia with leading architects and colleges. The role of this new Director is to further develop a brand for this consultancy within the Cambridge area, while building a high performing team. This is a great role for someone who wants to join an already successful consultancy delivering into Cambridge who are looking for someone to lead the charge of this physical expansion into this area.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring resource levels within the office are at the required level
- Hiring of new staff
- Project Director duties
- QA Management within the office
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Passionate about Sustainable building services design
- Knowledge and experience delivering high accredited buildings in the UK
- At least 8 years experience within MEP Design
- Ideally experience with business development, or an interest in it.
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineer, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IET or Similar.
For more information please contact George Osborn for a confidential discussion on 07966 334905