Your new company
A National Mechanical and Electrical Contractor based in Northern Ireland with a reputation for quality delivering projects for a wide client base both locally and throughout the UK. Established over 50 years, this company are recruiting for a Mechanical Design Manager to oversee prestigious projects throughout the UK.
Your new role
You will be a key member within this multi-disciplinary and versatile team. Your skills will be instrumental in delivering high quality Mechanical Design and Project Management. You will have a desire to challenge existing design norms, working closely with clients and partners to drive energy efficient and sustainable design for highly technical schemes within Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential sectors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum HNC/HND in building services engineering or equivalent experience.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Membership of CIBSE / IHEEM (or similar) preferred but not essential.
- Working knowledge of IES and Revit design software preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects through the BSRIA stages on work from 2 to 5 to BIM Level 2.
- Show leadership and promote a good team working ethos
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent role with a reputable contractor who understands that their employees are fundamental to their success and they prize themselves on offering training, development and a work culture where people are happy and thrive. A highly competitive salary will be offered based on experience along with company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.