One of Europe’s leading engineering consultancies is seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join an excellent building services (MEPS) design team, collaborating with the wider multi-disciplinary teams.
As a talented and motivated Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer you will work on landmark projects in the UK and Internationally, supported by some of the best building services engineers in the industry.
- Mechanical services installation design on cutting edge projects in the UK
- Design calculations and assisting with projects through hands on approach from inception through to completion
- Pro-activeness in understanding new industry ideas and developments in line with my clients forward thinking approach
- Supporting the preparation of feasibility studies, project design, contract administration, site surveys
- Attend clients meeting with senior engineers
- Developing and implementing project based technical standards
- Supporting business development
- Support more senior engineers and developing your own technical knowledge
- Undertake aspects of project management as defined by the client
- Participate in conferences, CPD sessions, reading technical in media etc
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or industry equivalent
- 3 + years UK building services design experience
- Building services consultancy experience
- Good experience and knowledge of Revit preferred.
- Experience with mentoring a graduate level engineer would be desirable as this will be included in the role
- Good experience using AutoCAD to produce drawings and calculations, feasibility reports, design specifications
The role will attract an excellent salary, with generous holiday entitlement and a good working environment and flexible working. The company has always arranged social events and get togethers throughout the year and as restrictions ease, they will continue to do so.