A true people-first company with a very unique culture where people and nature flourish.
Ranked a top 10 consultant in the UK and a top 10 building designer world-wide, this business has 1500 bright minds working across 17 different offices and is recruiting on a wide scale in response to their success.
Working on more than 10,000 building projects each year, they place particular emphasis on their liveable buildings concept where they balance the cultural, social and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation that has no owners or shareholders; and supports and encourages their talent to develop and succeed in an inspiring environment.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be an important part of a close-knit team working on a wide variety of project work in and around London. There is also the opportunity to get involved in international signature projects if desired.
- Able to work using their own initiative technical aspects of their discipline or have specific specialist experience applicable to the role
- Complete detailed design work
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and show pride in the work produced
- Have an ability to inspire confidence both internally and externally, and then use this to strengthen client relationships
- Manage time on projects to suit deadlines and complete their assigned tasks as stipulated by the Project Manager
- To have a strong interest in or experience using digital and parametric design tools. This firm seeks engineers that fit with their culture and has experience working digitally by coding, working in IESVE/Honeybee/DIVA or Revit/MagiCAD/Rhino/Grasshopper
Required Skills & Experience
From the moment you join this business, they will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, they believe your starting point is:
- Qualified Engineer with previous experience in a building services role
- CIBSE / IET / IMechE Engineering Council accredited honours degree or an HNC in an applicable discipline; with commitment to continue with higher education
- Working towards IEng or CEng status
- An excellent communicator and possess the ability to make what is complicated simple
What you get back
- Hybrid working
- 27 days holiday per year
- Private Medical Insurance
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Greystone’s Advocate Scheme
At Greystone we believe our members are the best advocates of the Greystone Brand and as such we reward their loyalty for continuing to recommend us.
For every member you recommend that we place* you will be rewarded with a £5,000 finders fee.
Whilst an exclusive club, there’s no limit to the number of potential new members you can recommend. The more members we welcome in, the more money you have to spend.
*For Permanent placements the recommendation must be unknown to the club and successfully complete their probationary period set by the client for the full referral fee to be issued.
For Contract placements the recommendation must be unknown to the club and successfully complete 12 weeks work for the full referral fee to be issued.