I am currently recruiting on behalf of international multi-disciplinary design consultancy. They are looking to recruit a high calibre, experienced and appropriately qualified Senior Electrical Engineer to join and assist their busy electrical building services team in London.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will play a key part in the Building Services Design team and will be involved in working closely with clients, other design team members in the design, management and delivery of projects.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in working within the design of high end commercial and international projects.
You will possess the ability to clearly communicate electrical design concepts to clients, contractors and other design team members, producing detailed calculations, proactively ensuring coordination of electrical systems with other disciplines and building structure, lighting and emergency design, and performance design associated with specialist services such as fire alarms and security.
You will focus on successful project delivery whilst managing a number of concurrent projects. The job holder will be required to attend design, programme and site meetings, and mentor junior engineers and apprentices.
- Producing drawings and specifications.
- Experience of working on a diverse range of design projects.
- An expert in electrical and environmental design.
- Enjoys working within a motivated team and is self-organised.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Competent and experienced in the design of all principal systems associated with electrical building services systems.
- Has an understanding of issues in relation to mechanical & public health services.
Please get I touch if you feel you would be suitable for the role.