Conrad Consulting is recruiting for one of the leading HVAC distributors in the UK. This is partnered with one of the largest portfolios of HVAC controls and equipment.
This exciting role based in London doesn't need the engineer to have sales or business development experiences, just an outgoing personality, and being an engineer that is incentive-driven will see you become successful in this role.
This role would suit an engineer that has a good understanding of Mechanical and Public Health systems and how to integrate them into building designs. This would not be a cold call boiler room role but rather a consultative sales approach to build long-standing relationships and win new business.
The engineer would also have involvement in the design process should the client wish on a consultative basis, however, this will not all be necessary.
What we look for
- The successful candidate will have previous engineering experience.
- Sales experience within the MEP or building services sector would be highly desirable.
- Technical knowledge to degree level or equivalent experience.
- High level of creation of new accounts and opportunities
- Strong communicator with a proven track record of developing sales within a commercial environment
- Ability to manage and influence both internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
If you're looking for an incentive-based role in which you can still flex your design experience then get in touch today with Kye Nessling today Kye @ ConradConsulting 01728 726 125