Principal Electrical Engineer
Up to £65,000
Our client are one of the most recognised and decorated multidisciplinary consultancies in the UK working on some of the most notable buildings in London. They are currently looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their already strong team. They are looking for a confident and enthusiastic engineer that would be comfortable acting as a project lead and capable of managing key stakeholders. If you're looking to work for one of the most prestigious consultancies in the industry this is the job for you.
Our client are looking for someone with a minimum of 8 years in the building services industry with a strong background in design of Electrical systems. You will need to have experience using industry specific software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux. It would also be highly advantageous If you had experience using Revit. Ideally you will have seen projects from concept to completion and will have some sort of involvement with clients. You will ideally have experience running your own projects and teams and be used to mentoring more junior members of staff, acting as a team lead.
Principal Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Building Services or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years design experience in the building services industry
- Ideally acted as project Lead on projects, used to working with clients, architects, developers and contractors
- CEng or working towards ideally a member of a recognised body
- Seen projects through all RIBA stage
- Ability to manage own workload
Fantastic projects, fantastic consultancy, fantastic team. What more can I say? Get in touch with Kye Nessling today to find out the full specifics of the position. 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conradconsulting.co.uk