Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Independent building services consultancy
- Very strong client base with varied workload across different sectors
- Clients are often end users in Healthcare, manufacturing, education and aerospace
- Strong BIM capability
Our client is a well-known local consultant who has been operating in the region for the last 15 years.
They are looking for a senior electrical engineer who is self-sufficient, can run projects from inception to completion and can help support the management team.
Their workload is extremely varied often involving Engineering only projects as well as part of a traditional design team, for end user clients including the NHS, leisure and retail providers, local football clubs and colleges amongst many others.
In relation to duties, you would enjoy a varied workload with technical challenges. They are involved in survey work, detailed design, clerk of works, employer's agent, feasibility studies, modelling and design management.
- Excellent working environment
- Very strong local client base
- Very low staff turnover
- Flat management structure
- Very strong team of ten technical staff
You will be an experienced building services design engineer with strong Amtech skills.
An ability to use or manipulate REVIT would be advantageous.