Electrical Design Engineer - £35 to £45K + Package + Progression to Senior
As a multiple winner of the prestigious "CIBSE Employer of the Year" and a registered "Good Employer" it's no surprise that this Building Services Consultancy has one of the best levels of staff retention in the industry. The majority of their employees in the London office have been with the business for over five years; and the average length of service as a company is seven years.
You'll be mentored by both the Electrical Director and Electrical Associate with the view that within six months; you can be left to just get on with your own projects. This role has only been created due to a recent promotion, and they are now looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who is good with Revit skills who is ready to step up into their first Senior role within 12 - 24 months.
Established over 25 years ago they remain privately owned and have expanded steadily and currently operate from 10 offices across the UK and Europe. They remain focussed on quality and only every take on projects that they can actually design and deliver well, that's why almost 90% of their work is secured via repeat business.
- Stage 3 design on a £30M infrastructure upgrade on a hospital.
- UPS upgrade on behalf of UCL.
- £75M new build hospital in the north of England.
- Stage 4 design on a cancer cell treatment facility.
- 25 days leave + an additional 8 days leave for bank holidays.
- Extra days leave (paid) to undertake volunteering of your choice
- 5 hours a week, with the option of working from home up to three days a week
- 4% pension
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership
- Ongoing CPD
- Weekly social and team building activities such as quiz nights, dinners and sporting activities.
- Degree qualified and able to use Electrical OM or Amtech.
- Minimum of three years' experience in building services.
- Broad range of project experience; and experience in both concept and detailed design.
- Ideally some understanding of HTMs and HBNs and DfE requirements.
If you're interested in this role, however don't have an up-to-date CV, that's OK. Please just call me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three or send me a private message on LinkedIn.