This global, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy employs over 1000 employees and has a reputation for designing sustainable and innovative buildings.
Quite uniquely their PH Team has a 100% staff retention rate. Yes, that's right, every PH Engineer that has joined over the past 20 years is still happily employed with them.
With a range of £10M to £200M commercial, residential and hotel, laboratory and university projects currently being designed from their London office, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Public Health Engineer to join one of the leaders of green building design.
Working as part of a team of five PH Engineers (3 of which are Chartered) you'll enjoy carrying out a proper "Senior" role and a lot of autonomy. This will include assist with fee bids and resource planning and taking responsibility for both the technical and the financial success of your own projects.
You will be responsible for producing concept and detail design of water services including above ground drainage, sanitation and surface water drainage, grey and rain water harvesting, solar thermal hot water heating, fire services such as reels, hydrants and sprinklers.
Other duties will include;
- Producing PH Design proposals independently.
- Managing technical support staff who may assist in the development of design information
- Managing work commitments to meet deadlines
- Attend site and undertake surveys of engineering services installations for design development purposes
- Survey, investigate and comment on operational issues, under performance and condition of installations and then diagnose problems.
- Thinking creatively, objectively and be able to innovate.
- Staying abreast of current and future technologies and understand how these could be integrated into design strategies.
Whilst not essential, previous experience with boosted water services a working knowledge of Revit and Navis works would be advantageous.
- Structured training program
- Flexible working times
- 5% Pension
- 25 days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 1.30pm finish every Friday.
- An extra £100 per month for you to put towards a health and well-being activity of your choice
- Hybrid working consisting of 2 days from home.