Solution Recruitment Ltd are seeking a talented HVAC Mechanical Design Manager for a busy and expanding M&E Contractor with a variety of projects across the UK.
This opportunity has arisen from a combination of newly awarded projects as well as repeat business from long standing clients. The role requires an experienced HVAC bias Design Manger who has experience in delivering prestigious schemes .
With a variety of projects currently underway this ambitious and expanding contractor are considering project experience within the M&E construction sector that will help them to expand their operations and delivery processes. You will need to have the desire to challenge existing design norms, work closely with our clients and partners to drive energy efficient and sustainable designs for our highly technical schemes.
• Minimum HNC/HND in building services engineering or equivalent experience.
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
• Membership of CIBSE / IHEEM (or similar) preferred but not essential.
• Working knowledge of IES and Revit design software preferred but not essential.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering projects through the BSRIA stages on work from 2 to 5 to BIM Level 2.
• Show leadership and promote a good team working ethos within Dowds and around the client team
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more information then please contact Chris Murphy in strictest confidence on 0207 855 9644 or 07979 598524