Temporary role as Facilities Manager in Manchester working within public sector
Your new company
This is a public sector organisation with sites across the UK and secure pipeline of work. You will be apart of and manage a team of Facilities Managers looking after offices and commercial sector buildings.
Your new role
A 6 month temporary position working as a group Facilities Manager with public sector organisation.
In this role you will look after both hard and soft services, manage teams, implement new procedures and standards of work.
You will look after Manchester and various sites across the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Facilities Management and/or Health and Safety qualifications
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management
- About 5 years Facilities Management knowledge and experience
- About 3 years experience of leading a team
- Experience in delivering high quality facilities services
- Experience of procuring and managing third party contracts
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This is an opportunity of being part of a great team working a 6 month contract which may have the option to be extended.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.