Leading construction recruiting for a Head Digital Engineer to lead the digitation of the company.
Your new company
My client connects capabilities across Wates Construction Group. They are one of the UK's pre-eminent design-led Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) providers, specialising in the design and installation of building services and infrastructure solutions.
They are driven by our purpose of inspiring better ways of creating the places, communities and businesses of tomorrow. It's a bold commitment and we need the right people, from whatever background, to help us make this happen
Your new role
- Define, direct, develop & implement the WICS Digital Engineering strategy & link it to our IT Road Map
- Develop a strategy to lead and grow our Digital Engineering Team capability & capacity to meet demand
- Consult and lead on Digital Engineering opportunities, bids & projects across Wates Construction Group & WICS
- Create a digital cultural productivity revolution and be a recognised thought leader
- Contribute to the strategic development of the WICS Technical Excellence Centre
- Integrate data driven processes & digitisation and align with our macro-digital strategy
What you'll need to succeed
My client are looking for an innovator who can create and implement a strategy to drive and deliver our digital goals. Construction sector experience is desirable but not essential. To be successful in the role you will use your leadership experience & digital science expertise along with good communication skills to be a key influencer who is able to deliver and change behaviours and culture.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary package but most importantly a great career progression opportunity to lead the digitations of leading construction company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.