One of Europe’s leading engineering consultancies is seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join an excellent building services design team, collaborating with the wider multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects Internationally and in the UK.
You will be part of a team working on a wide variety of small and large schemes including healthcare, education, leisure, retail, commercial and energy conservation. Duties are varied but include the following:
- Attending design and site meetings.
- Managing workload.
- Performing job manager responsibilities.
- Producing accurate document including specifications, calculations, condition reports, etc.
- A degree in Building Services Engineering.
- A professional qualification with CIBSE or MIET (or be working towards).
- A good working knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, Clash Detection and Amtech.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with strong project management skills.
- The ability to manage a variety of projects meeting varying deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills to work alongside architects and contractors to solve problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Up to date knowledge of the UK construction market.
The role will attract an excellent salary, with generous holiday entitlement and a good working environment and flexible working. The company has always arranged social events and get togethers throughout the year and as restrictions ease, they will continue to do so.