Electrical Associate Director (With flexible working and flexible hours)
To £85K + Package + Bonus + Clear Path to Director in two to three years.
I'm looking for an Electrical Associate Director for a well known and well respected global engineering consultancy. Reporting to a Board Director, you use all your experience in electrical design, team management and project management to deliver projects in a sustainable, effective, and collaborative way.
As an Electrical Associate you'll join a fast paced, well established, yet rapidly growing business that has over 2000 staff and operates from the UK, Europe, SE Asia, and the Middle East. This role is an ideal steppingstone to Director level position within two to three years as the current Electrical Director will be retiring then.
Working within the commercial, hotel and mixed-use sectors you'll continue to build relationships with clients, contractors, and colleagues. You'll enjoy a hands-on role and be involved in projects from feasibility, planning, estimating, installation, managing technical documents to final handover.
· Understand other disciplines such as Mechanical, BMS, Public Health and how they will influence the project.
· Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts, new software, or emerging technologies.
· Turn research ideas into technical plans.
· Work collaboratively with architects, structural and civil engineers to ensure clients requirements are met.
· Discuss and solve any issues that pop up on projects and discuss with the project or design team.
· Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety, and time constraint.
· Degree qualified with at least 10 years' experience in building services. (As a Design Engineer)
· MCIBSE or MIET or working towards this.
· Good depth and breadth of experience across new build and refurbishment projects.
· Able to come up with creative ideas or news ways of working.
· Good commercial awareness and experience managing the financial and technical elements on projects.