BIM Manager MEP
Milton KeynesUp to £55,000Are you done with the hectic travel and train delay that come with your role in London? Do you want the opportunity to work on impressive local projects and build your own team and being the BIM authority in your office?We have an outstanding opportunity within a forward-thinking sustainability-driven consultancy, within their area they always ensure they are completing their projects to the most efficient and quality standards as well as striving to better and make the built environment greener as they work. They have developed a very strong network of clients which has seen them go from strength to strength over the last 5 years and they are still continuing to grow. They are working in a variety of projects from residential, commercial to large retail projects so you won't find yourself pigeonholed in one sector. They are looking for a well-versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve to the client's goals. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluating 3rd party packages to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques.MEP BIM Manager Requirements:* Educated to HNC or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years experience within the building services industry
* Ideally a masters in BIM Management
* Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands-on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full coordination.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
* Demonstrable experience providing and managing a BIM service to external customers
* Organisational, project management, and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectationsThis is a great opportunity for someone who is done with travel into London and wants a more relaxed and flexible life with a consultancy that's really invested in their Engineers. If you are an accomplished BIM Manager that has extensive experience from an MEP side of projects get in touch with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 - Kye @ ConradConsulting.co.uk