Our client is now looking for a Head of Electrical Installations / Electrical Installation Project Manager to join their expanding team, this role involves directly Reporting to the Principle Duty Holder and the Job Overview is as follows, the Head of Electrical Installations / Electrical Installation Project Manager fundamental responsibility lies with the quality and compliance of the electrical installations. The ideal candidate will need to have the electrical qualifications and some hands-on electrical installation experience, but also experience of managing a team and overseeing project delivery. The ideal candidate would be someone with the experience and ability to advise on how to improve processes, training and ultimately step up into a senior management role. Our client has the flexibility to develop this role for the right candidate
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a Team
- Managing Budgets
- Survey and design AC and DC side of electrical installation
- Ensuring that the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
- Ordering of materials for installations
- Manage ongoing electrical installations.
- Ensure installers are regularly trained and competent.
- NVQ 3 in Electrical installations.
- Level 3 Award BS7671:2018 * Level 3 Award in Solar Pv Systems.
- Understand the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Understand the inspection, testing, verification, certification, and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken
If this sounds like the perfect job for you and you're looking for that next career step then please do send over your CV to my email or contact me on 01728 726 137 to discuss this role further.