Principal Electrical Engineer
Up to £65,000
Our client are an internationally recognised multidisciplinary consultancy known for delivering some of the most large scale and complex schemes in the built environment. They are currently looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to come and join a medium size team within the business.
As the successful Principal Electrical Engineer you will be expected to carry out detail design work on a variety of projects using industry recognised software, Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD & Revit, while in some cases acting as the project lead. You may be called upon to act as the authority on all things electrical design in some circumstances and will therefore need to be extremely technically competent. You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding more junior members of the engineering team through their career at times. You will have to have good stakeholder management skills and will have had some exposure to the commercial side of the business. Our client is has strong client relationships within the Education, Residential, Defence, Healthcare, and Local Authority sectors so it would be highly beneficial if you had experience on any of these project types.
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements:
* The ownership of an Electrical engineering or building services degree.
* Previous engineer team management experience.
* CEng, or obtaining ideally industry-recognised qualifications.
* Technically able within the design of Electrical systems.
* At Least 8-10 years experience in the building services industry.
Our Clients Benefits Scheme Include
- Flexible benefits scheme, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
- Life insurance cover
- Additional Parental Leave
- Matched Pension up to 7%
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Company performance bonus scheme
If you'd be interested in working with one of the most prestigious consultancies in the industry then get in touch with Kye Nessling today. 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conradconsulting .co.uk