We are near the end of January. You had high expectations that any concerns you had in your role last year would be rectified by the time you went back to work?
You were looking forward to sinking your teeth in to 2022 excited with the prospects it could bring. The promises your manager made during your end of year review being fulfilled?
As we enter the final weeks of the month – you realise those conversations, promises – a promotion, pay rise has failed to come to light and you are now testing the waters and seeing what other options are out there for you to consider?
Here is why you will love this job.
- The company are the largest privately-owned Building Services Consultancy with offices across the North West.
- A family, owner managed business the company treats their employees as individuals. Everyone adds value and not treated like another number.
- Competing and proudly being the favoured choice over their competitors by clients, securing the most prestigious, challenging projects that will challenge you technically
- Sustainability led, a true believer in innovative cutting-edge engineering design the consultancy has become specialists in delivering projects across the Residential, Commercial, High Rise, Leisure, Healthcare, Retail, Hotel and Industrial sectors, comfortably working on projects with values up to £500m.
- They value their employs and support each and every staff member with career progression with generous pay, flexible working and benefits from day one.
- Frustrated with the lack of project leadership, site visit and client interactions? With our client, they expect you to develop your skills here and will actively encourage you to unlock your potential.
Our client, strategically looking for Senior Consultant Electrical Building Services Engineers across their offices want to hear from individuals that have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ UK experience with a UK Building Services Consultancy
- Degree/HND educated in Building Services of Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Chartered (Or currently working towards Chartership)
- Existing experience across the markets our client operate across
- Experience leading medium – large projects, representing the company at client and design team meetings
- Driven, eager to progress and develop their career within a company that is growing
PRG are specialist recruitment and search consultants that operate solely in the Building Services and Property market. With a long established relationship with this firm, we can personally tell you why we have helped increase our clients headcount and market share.
What is stopping you from having an informal conversation? You have got this far. Apply today or give us a ring and ask to speak to a specialist within the Building Services team.