PRG have partnered with a hugely successful privately- owned building services consultancy in Leeds that are looking to employ a Revit MEP Coordinator.
The company has offices strategically located in London and North West, offering nationwide cover of their MEP Services.
Due to continuous project wins from new and existing clients; highly technical medium-large projects are constantly coming through their doors with values up to £300m; typically, within the Luxury Residential, High End Commercial, Hotel, Healthcare and Retail sectors.
With ambitious plans to increase staff numbers for the new year, our client is looking for a experienced, technically competent Revit MEP Coordinator to join their growing team to help with take lead and deliver major, high profile projects across the North West, Yorkshire and South East.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years’ UK experience within a UK Building Services Consultancy
- Existing experience working across the Residential, Commercial, Hotel and Healthcare sectors
- Able to comfortably lead medium-large engineering projects with further responsibilities including but not limited to managing junior technicians, deadlines and projec management tasks
- Represent the company at client and design team meetings
- Have a high level of technical competency
- Highly ambitious and driven individual keen to progress within a company that is growing
This role would be ideal for technicians or coordinators that are currently working within a large consultancy environment, or those of you that are seeking the next step within your career into a position that will allow you to have more exposure and involvement in delivering projects.
It is an exciting time to join this business as there will be plenty of opportunity for you to be given the chance to advance in your career and ultimately work towards a Senior Leadership role
To find out more information about this role, applicants are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, please contact Nic Antoniou at PRG today.