Senior Electrical Engineer - Site Based
Up to £65,000
Our client is one of the premier consultancies in the world when it comes to complex and note-worthy projects in the built environment. They are known for delivering some of the most impressive engineering marvels that the world has to offer. They are currently working on one of these projects at the moment and require an extremely technically minded Senior Electrical Engineer to sit in a site-based position in East London to help them achieve this.
In this position the successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for witnessing and reviewing the quality of work as well as acting as the quality assurance representative. You will be verifying work deliverables and contractor compliance. You will have to be used to defect resolution and risk reduction on major projects.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- The ownership of an Electrical engineering or building services degree.
- Previous engineer team management experience.
- CEng, or obtaining ideally industry-recognised qualifications.
- Technically able within the design of Electrical systems, Working knowledge and use of relevant software packages such as Revit, One Click, Navisworks,
- At Least 8-10 years experience in the building services industry
- Competent in designing for energy measurement and verification, including experience of commissioning and post-installation evaluation of performance.
- Good awareness of energy reduction methods and approaches to decarbonise new and existing buildings.
- Ability to manage projects and design commissions relating to building services including project finances.
- Good understanding of quality assurance, safety and environmental sustainability.
If you're a Senior Electrical Engineer that would be interested in working with one of the worlds leading consultancies on a landmark project in the capital then get in touch with Kye Nessling today. 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conradconsulting .co.uk