A Continuous Improvement & LEAN Specialist job based in Stourport-on-Severn paying up to £60,000 per annum DOE
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working alongside a well-established manufacturing company in Stourport-on-Severn in recruiting a Continuous Improvement & LEAN Specialist to join their organisation. The company have been operating since the early 1960's, and their products are used by some of the most well-known brands in industry. The business has grown drastically within the last few years and as a result are looking to bring new employees in to the business to reflect their growth.
Your new role
Your new role as a Continuous Improvement & LEAN Specialist will see you implement, analyse and evaluate production records and trends for each area and on individual performances, and drive strategy and methodology throughout all levels of the business. You will be key in identifying and leading projects to make business improvements and work alongside the operational team to deliver results. Key duties involved in your role will include:
- Implement and drive LEAN principles throughout the business.
- Analyse systems and data to review performance.
- Identify areas of improvement to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Train and motivate members of the business at all levels to achieve goals based around production.
- Build reporting methods and structures to enable performance modelling.
- Maintaining quality standards.
- Communicate strategy throughout the business and feed back to senior operational level.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- Have prior experience in planning and leading continuous improvement projects within a manufacturing setting.
- Be a LEAN champion, passionate about driving strategy to meet company goals.
- Be able to work collaboratively with a number of other in-house teams to ensure goals are met and targets achieved. This will include operations, production, and customer service.
- Have the ability to train and motivate others regarding best practice and strategy.
- Possess a technical knowledge to produce reports and communicate this information across all levels.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum, as well as other excellent company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.