A Quality Customer Interface Engineer job based in Newcastle-under-Lyme paying up to £32,500 per annum DOE
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working alongside this large automotive-based manufacturing company in the recruitment of a Quality Customer Interface Engineer position to be based at their Newcastle-under-Lyme site. Their products are supplied to businesses all over the world and they are considered a global leader in their specialist area.
Your new role
Your new role as Quality Customer Interface Engineer will see your time split between being based at a local supplier site and at the office in Newcastle-under-Lyme, to ensure products conform to operational quality requirements. Your main duties will include:
- Monitoring product quality.
- Monitor product audits.
- Support in the development of specific designed components and ensure PPAP requirements are achieved.
- 8D content and resolution.
- Liaise and work closely with production.
- Deputise for the Quality Manager in their absence.
- Support and monitor projects and re-work activities.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Travel to customer and supplier sites.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally be qualified to degree level in a related engineering discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise directly with customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of automotive quality systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of Failure & Defect Analysis.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas occasionally.
- Experience of core Quality tools and problem solving.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent basic salary of up to £32,500 per annum, 34 days annual leave per annum inc. bank holidays, company bonus scheme and other excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.