An established building services consultancy who have an office in The Cotswolds is looking for a Director to help lead their office. This consultancy who have 4 offices around the UK have a first class reputation for delivering projects on some of the most recognisable buildings in London, South-East and Midlands. With Sustainability and Aesthetics at the forefront of what they do, they have built up a great reputation within London and the South-West with leading architects. This office is currently around 30 MEP Engineers strong with plans to expand this office further.
The role of this new Director is to further develop a brand for this consultancies Cotswold office by improving output, introducing new techniques and products, providing mentorship to Senior and Associate level engineers, and good client relationship management with the view of winning repeat work. This is a great role for someone who wants to join an already successful office setup and strengthen its offering, with the support of other Directors.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring resource levels within the office are at the required level
- Hiring of new staff
- Project Director duties
- QA Management within the office
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Passionate about Sustainable building services design
- Knowledge and experience delivering high accredited buildings in the UK
- At least 8 years experience within MEP Design
- Ideally experience with business development, or an interest in it.
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineer, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IET or Similar.
For more information please contact George Osborn for a confidential discussion on 07966 334905