Senior Fire Engineer
Up to €80,000
Our client is an internationally renowned multidisciplinary consultancy operating across the globe. They are known for creating some of the most technically inspiring designs within the space, They are currently looking for a Senior Fire Engineer to join their Dublin office. Their Team is a growing one in Ireland. Currently, there is around 10 people in this office, so it's a fantastic chance to join a household name at the start of something new for them.
Senior Fire Engineer Responsibilities:
You will be expected to produced detailed fire strategy reports. Escape analysis (including assessment of travel distances, escape routes and exit widths/capacities; RSET calculations; development of emergency evacuation plans).
- Good Knowledge of British fire safety legislation and standards applied to buildings, as well as knowledge of changes to the Building Regulations and upcoming safety bills such as the New Fire Safety Bill and Building Safety Bill.
- You will be responsible for reviewing designs
- Play a part in design team meetings
- Site inspections with initial supervision.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modelling using programs such as FDS, Pyrosim and Smokeview. Zone modelling with programs such as CFast and B-Risk.
Senior Fire Engineering Requirements:
- Good knowledge and understanding of all relevant parts of the building regulations and British Standards
- Degree in relevant field
- MFireE or IFE Level 5 Diploma in Fire Engineering Design
- Ideally working towards Chartership
- Minimum experience of 3 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and ambitious Senior fire Engineer to join a prestigious consultancy at a time of massive exponential growth. If you want to find out more about this position then get in touch with Kye Nessling today on 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conradconsulting.co.uk