Electrical / Senior Electrical Engineer - To £50K + Package
Reporting to the Director or Associate; you'll enjoy a diverse role as you work on diverse projects ranging from £100K, right through to masterplans in the £500M region.
You'll get to work on exciting UK and global projects including museums, high-rise commercial or residential towers, retail developments, stadiums and universities. And best of all, you'll get to see these projects through from feasibility to completion.
You'll get extensive autonomy, and enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and social team environment, in a lovely office based in Zone 1, Central London.
You'll also have a clear career path to Senior Electrical Engineer within two years; and benefit from an annual salary review and increase and discretionary, annual bonus.
Key elements of the role will include;
- Working on projects from inception to completion.
- Working in true partnership with architects to help bring their ideas to life.
- Managing your own time to ensure projects remain financially viable.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all electrical matters on your own projects.
- Promoting new ideas around low carbon, sustainable and energy efficient building design.
- Attending CPD and maintaining a good awareness of CIBSE and ASHRAE standards.
- Degree qualified and ideally a member of the IET, or a member of CIBSE.
- At least four years' experience as an Electrical Design Engineer, working for a building services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- 25 days leave
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Payment for overtime
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Work from home two days a week
Please note this opportunity is with a global, Building Services Consultancy who work on UK and international projects.
If you'd like to discuss this please feel free to call me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three.
Or email me or text me.
All applications will receive a response.