Intermediate PH Design Engineer - To £45K + Package.
Are you looking for a dedicated mentor and the opportunity to see your designs and projects through from concept to construction?
Working directly with, and not just for the PH Associate Director, you'll be mentored in all aspects of PH Design, Above Ground Draining and Revit.
As a friendly and supporting individual, this PH Associate Director will act as a great mentor for you as they have progressed off the tools from being a Plumber into Consultancy. So, they will mentor you in all aspects of PH Design, PH best practices and help you to understand how to design Public Health (i.e., Above ground drainage) services that are easy to install and maintain.
And rather than just being stuck in the office or stuck working from home, you'll have the opportunity of overseeing the installation, testing, or commissioning of PH systems on projects.
You'll be joining a vibrant, social, and supporting team of MEP Design Engineers; and enjoy working on a broad range of projects such as large-scale residential developments, commercial offices, and mixed-use developments.
Some of their recent projects include.
- Redevelopment of the former Nestle factory (mixed-use development)
- Major refurbishment of an 800-room hotel on behalf of the Hilton Hotel group.
- 6000m2 CAT B office refurbishment
- Various Leisure Centres
- Net Zero Carbon Masterplan.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Able to design hot and cold-water services, above ground drainage systems.
- Good appreciation of rainwater and grey water harvesting and sanitation.
- Able to work in a team.
- Familiar with CIBSE guidelines, British Standards and RIBA stages 2 - 4.
This is a great opportunity to join a medium sized, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who offer quick progression, lots of variety and autonomy and a social and enjoyable working environment.