MEP BIM Manager
Up to £65,000
Our client is a highly recognised consultancy that has been rapidly expanding in the UK and are needing to bring in a BIM Manager to help assist across multiple disciplines in their Birmingham office. They work in a variety of sectors including large industrial projects, commercial schemes, rail schemes. They have adopted an agile way of working and are allowing for flexible WFH situations to suit the right candidate.
They are looking for a well-versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve to the client's goals. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluating 3rd party packages to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
* Educated to HNC or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years experience within the building services industry
* Ideally a masters in BIM Management
* Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands-on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full coordination.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
* Demonstrable experience providing and managing a BIM service to external customers
* Organisational, project management, and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
If you are an accomplished BIM Manager that has extensive experience from the MEP side of projects get in touch with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 - Kye @ ConradConsulting.co.uk