Our client is one of the most dedicated and highly rated independent building service consultancies based in the North West, which has continued to develop while also innovating within the building services sector, resulting in an excellent opportunity to join their highly motivated and devoted engineering team. They are now searching for a proven Senior Electrical Engineer to become an excellent example and help preserve and advance the company's prestigious services. This role will be based in their Lancashire office.
The Privileged candidate must have the motivation and ambition to constantly offer the finest quality work within their field of expertise, as well as maintain professionalism throughout the project's completion. Our client's project portfolio is diversified and interesting, allowing the selected candidate to demonstrate their professional abilities and traits across a wide range of building types.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- The ownership of an Electrical engineering or building services degree.
- Previous engineer team management experience.
- CEng, or obtaining ideally industry-recognised qualifications.
- Technically able within the design of Electrical systems.
- At Least 8-10 years experience in the building services industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined Senior Electrical Engineer to not only work for a globally successful company but also to advance their career. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Jed Canham at jed@ conradconsulting.co.uk.